Friday, August 12, 2011

No weigh-in

No weigh-in this Friday because I'm embarrassed. Here I said it.
My friend just told me that she is reading my blog and I felt embarrassed that I haven't posted all week. This week went downhill since Tuesday when my boss invited me for sushi and I couldn't say no. Then on Wednesday I was PMSing and eating whatever was in my sight. So as you can see I have plenty of excuses:)
I'm bloated and miserable, I don't want to upset myself and damage my fragile psyche by looking at scary numbers at my scales. So please forgive me:)
I will behave next week, pinky swear!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Masha,

    Hang in there! Please don't be too hard on yourself. We've all had times when we slip up. The important thing is to do exactly what you're doing -- namely, to get up & keep going!

    Once your TOM is over, I think you'll feel a lot better...I know you'll have good things to report next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you can do is keep going. You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete