Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Question

I'm experimenting again (why I just can't stick to the diet as others do?). So here is my question:
If I eat only proteins Monday-Friday, then Saturday is a cheat day so I can go crazy with my cheese and wine. And Sunday is proteins + vegetables. Will it work, will I lose weight by eating like this?Is it too unbalanced?
It seems much easier to stick to the diet on weekdays, because work days have more structure and order, I eat basically the same foods at the same time, so I thought maybe this would work. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I dunno luvvy it would definetly slow you down but if you dont mind it taking longer as long as you get there in the end then maybe its worth a try? Im no expert, wine doesnt work for me I know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I'm trying it this week. I didn't diet this weekend, so we'll see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on my expeirence, no it will not work. Not to loose weight. Maintain your weight absolutely. I've been doing this for the past month, and although I have maintained pretty easily, I havn't seen the scale past it's losest mark yet. Boy how we wish it easier right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(( I was really hoping that this would work

    ReplyDelete