Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Experiment

Back to 158,5 - phew, what a relief, I was thinking it will take me a week to get rid of the weight that I gained during 4th of July weekend, I guess it was just water.
Yesterday I slipped up again, had fish broth and some fish from the broth for dinner. And then I had big piece of my favorite chocolate: Lindt orange, plus 3 strawberries. I'm upset at myself for the lack of willpower. My plan was to do at least 3 days of attack and I couldn't do even 1 day! Clearly this is not working for me. Don't get me wrong, the diet itself does work, when you stick to it:) I think I'm just tired and need to switch things up. Today I'm starting my experiment with Weight Watchers. According to their website I can have 29 points per day. For breakfast I used 8 points (I finally had piece of cheese that I was dreaming about!).
Snack: WW string cheese-1 more point
Just came back from lunch. Since now I have more flexibility and freedom with my food, I was thinking to have something extravagant, less protein, something like fruit smoothie and some peaches, or nice big salad, or even pizza! but I went to the store and got salmon tartar, which is totally dukan friendly, and pure protein.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your experiment! I know lots of people who lost weight using Weight Watchers, so you might end up liking it a lot. Keep us posted on how it goes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I need to change my blog's name:)

    ReplyDelete