Friday, July 8, 2011

One month anniversary

Today is exactly one month since I started dieting and I'm happy to report that since June 8 I lost 10 lbs! But..there is always a but, right? not even one person (I'm talking about my friends and family) commented on my weight, I was expecting to hear: oh, Masha did you lose some weight?
I know it's difficult to see changes when you see someone everyday, but some people didn't see me in a month or two. No one noticed:( Also I'm still the same size, yes clothes fit me better, but I'm still wearing size 12 pants. Just had to complain.
I'm dreading this weekend, I'm not doing good with weekends, I tend to lose control. Hopefully lots of walking will compensate for my slip-ups.
Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, and congrats on losing 10 pounds!

    I completely understand how discouraging it is that no one has commented yet on your weight loss -- but believe me, people WILL start saying something soon! Just keep doing what you're doing, and the compliments will start rolling in... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm being impatient I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha, Congratulations. That is AWESOME!!! :) 10 Lbs is amazing. Good job. Don't worry about people noticing, i know it feels good when they do, but don't let that get to you. They will notice soon! :) Most importantly, keep it going and feel proud of your achievment. I sure am proud of you :) - You can manage the weekend. Stay focused. I know how hard it is, i tend to do bad on weekends, but let's do this together. Let's stay on track :) Good job ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie, support that you and other people here provide is really priceless!

    ReplyDelete