Friday, July 15, 2011

no news

I didn't post for 2 days because I have no news, everything is still the same. My weight fluctuates between 158 and 157,5. I'm counting points, drinking lots of water, trying to move as much as possible.
I'm staying within my points, but I'm being slick, maybe too slick and that's why I'm not losing any weight. For example, yesterday for breakfast I had a blueberry scone and coffee with 1% milk, that's 13 points. For lunch I had sauteed spinach with cream cheese-3 points. Dinner: broiled sea bass and salad = another 5 points.
And then I had watermelon and ice cream (Haagen Dazs!)-7 points. So I stayed well within my limits (29 points per day), but ate stuff that I shouldn't eat if I really want to lose weight. What do you think?
Also I ordered couple of pants in size 8 and now I don't know if I should have done it. They were on sale and I decided that maybe in a month or 2 I will be able to wear them. Not sure if it was a good decision. I can squeeze into size 10, but with a mild case of camel toe:)
Overall, I'm feeling a little tired and unmotivated. Thank God it's Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you bought the size 8 pants on sale -- because when they DO fit, it'll be such a great feeling & nice to have them on hand... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! The points will work, the only thing is it is designed for VERY SLOW weight loss. It sounds like it has only been a couple days and I know with weight watchers it is designed to lose about 1-2 pounds a week. In the mean time enjoy that ice cream! if you are in your points, your doing fine, just be prepared for slower results. Vicki is right what a great feeling those size 8s will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys
    Hopefully soon I will be able to post progress picture in my size 8 pants:)

    ReplyDelete