Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I hate TTOM

158,5- I'm gaining weight and praying it's TTOM. I was aiming for 156 this Friday, now I'll be happy if I get my 157 back.
Yesterday night I got my scales that I ordered from Amazon, so this morning like a true food and diet obsessed maniac I weighed my breakfast: 2 oz of bacon, 1 oz of danish blue cheese, 10 grams of chocolate, plus coffee with 1% milk=11 points. I have 18 points left for the rest of the day.
Oh and yesterday I got one of my first compliments (kind of)! My co-worker said that she can see it in my face that I already lost some weight. I excitedly and proudly replied: yes, 10 pounds! And then she said: "or maybe that's because you are wearing makeup today your face looks thinner... " The look on my face was priceless LOL
Snack; fruit salad-0 points
Lunch: salad with feta and olives -5 points, 13 points left
Another snack: 1/3 of keebler club crackers -2 points
Dinner: fried shrimps, not sure how many points but I think I did good today and didn't go overboard.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! That makeup comment by your coworker made me laugh, shake my head, and cringe all at the same time. :)

    Hang in there about TTOM -- all that water retention should fall right off once it's over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still laugh when I think of her comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see that coming!! But you know what, you have a great sense of humor! that is awesome! It will show. Don't worry about that .. .Keep up your good work! I wish i can get to 10Lbs!! Seriously, it's soo hard and you managed to do it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete