Tuesday, June 21, 2011

14 days on dukan

yes, today is officially 2 weeks of my dieting
today's weight is 162.5, I gained 0.5 lbs, lost so far - 5 pounds
If I didn't cheated over the weekend I would have better results, but I sabotaged myself and have no one to blame except for myself.  What I need to do is focus.
Breakfast: about 5 pieces of dry sausage, coffee with 1% milk
Snack1: sugarfree redbull, it has 10 calories, I hope that's OK
Snack2: Greek yogurt 0% fat
Not sure what I will have for lunch, I didn't bring anything to work, will order take out, maybe sashimi?
Dinner: tilapia in Moroccan chermoulah marinade (should be delicious, I marinated it yesterday and left it in a fridge)
Water: 2 L, I'm good with my water intake
Excercise: 30 minutes of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment