Monday, June 27, 2011

day 20-PP

So I have to confess I've been bad on Friday, like 4 beers-steak-and-fries bad.
Weekends and Fridays are really tough for me, I can't resist temptations. I miss fruits, even though I 've never been into fruits. I didn't pig out on Saturday and Sunday, all my meals were low-calorie, but not Dukan friendly (had some cheese and watermelon).
To compensate for my bad food behavior I walked a lot, and today my weight is 160.
Yes, my weight loss is not fast (hmm, I wonder if my cheating plays any role in this...just kidding) but it's still a loss, I weigh 7,5 lbs lighter than 3 weeks ago,and I'm excited.

this morning I had steak for breakfast,  I know it's weird.I'm doing PP day. It seems that I'm on 4PP/3 eat-low cal-schedule. We'll see if it works.
Snack: Greek yogurt, 0% + 2 sugar free jellos
Didn't have lunch, for dinner I had 1/2 of ribeye steak +100 ml of white wine
Exercise: 45 minutes of walking
Water: 2L

3 comments:

  1. Hi Masha,

    Congrats on reaching your mini-goal of 160! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vicki!
    no I don't if I should make 155 or 150 my next mini-goal. is 155 to easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 5-pound loss is always something to celebrate (and is definitely not too easy). I vote for 155 to be your next mini-goal... :)

    ReplyDelete