Monday, June 20, 2011

have no idea what day this is, all I know it's Monday

for the past 3 days (Friday-Sunday) I had lots of unallowed stuff: alcohol, sweets, carbs, you name it -I had it. I tried to be moderate, so it wasn't like careless binging.
The only good thing is that on Saturday I walked for almost 2 hours.  Also I had lots of water and my oat bran every day. So today I weigh ...(drum roll, please)
162! I didn't gain! I'm very relieved, hopefully my sins will not catch up with me tomorrow when I weigh myself again.
I will do 3 days of protein, since the past 3 days were ...don't know how to put it...indulging?
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, coffee with 1% milk
Snack: lowfat  string cheese
Lunch: pork shish kabob
Dinner:
Water: 2L
Exerciese: 30 min of walking (I may do some yoga-pilates later)

No comments:

Post a Comment