Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 8 -continuing attack

I decided to continue attack phase since I didn't lose 6 lbs as was suggested (5.7 lbs to be exact). I'm still 163.
I'm feeling a little down, but trying really hard to think positively.

Yesterday for dinner I had 1/4 of roasted chicken and2 slices of turkey with fat free cream cheese. By the way fat free cream cheese is disgusting, people.  I bought it to eat with my smoked salmon for breakfast, but I don't think I will eat it again, unless I'm really desperate, or starving.
To compensate for my big dinner I mopped the floors (my husband was ecstatic, because cleaning is not my forte) and also I did 15 minutes of slimdown pilates-yoga mix.  I know 15 minutes is not a lot, but it was my first real exercise in in a long-long-long time.
Breakfast: 2 eggs with 1 small piece of smoked salmon, 1 teaspoon of honey -I was craving something sweet again, I know I need to stop if I want to lose this weight. Coffee with 1% milk.
Morning snack: tea with skim milk and sweetener,low fat sting cheese
Lunch: 3 small chicken skewers from Japanese restaurant (chicken was delicious). For later I saved miso soup with ground chicken.
Water: 2 liters
Walked for 30 minutes during lunch

1 comment:

  1. good job, Masha BUT honey is a 'NO! No!'
    Make muffins...cake...use splenda (sparingly!) BUT NO HONEY NOR SUGAR.
    Good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete