Thursday, June 30, 2011

day 23

158,5

I lost 1 lb, not sure how it happened because yesterday night I again failed to stick to the diet, and had 2 figs and 2 slices of watermelon.
Breakfast: cold cuts, usual coffee
Snack: 1 fig (I know but all of sudden I became a fig lover)
Lunch: some shrimps, grilled chicken and 1/2 of egg. Oh and see these small crumbs?it's bacon:) My portions are much smaller now, and I love that I can feel full without stuffing myself with a pound of food. And it costs me less too! I paid $2 for my lunch today, instead of usual 6-7!
Not sure what I will have for dinner.
Didn't walk today, instead I went to do my nails 2 block from where I work.
Water: 2L
I've been thinking, does my diet look like Atkins?Because it's definitely not Dukan anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Oh don't Masha! I could sooo go for some watermelon right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I know, and I'm craving peaches now, every time IO go to a store they smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah its not Atkins if your having fruit though...

    ReplyDelete