Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 9 - my first PV

162!total weight loss 5,5 lbs

Today will be my 1st day of PV, even though originally I planned it to be PP.  I made stuffed peppers yesterday evening so I plan to have 1/2 of pepper today for lunch. It's stuffed with ground pork and beef, sauteed onions and carrots and...rice:(  Hopefully a little bit of rice will not harm me.
I'm dreading next few days, I need to be REALLY careful.  Tomorrow we are going our for a birthday party, I know I will drink, I'll try hard to stick to proteins tomorrow.  Then on Sunday our friends are coming over for dinner, again drinking and food will be involved.  I know I will cheat, actually I plan to cheat, but as long as I'm not losing control over what I'm eating, I think I'll be Okay.  I really don't want to ruin results that I have achieved for the past 8 days.
Water: 1,5 L
Exercise: I had brilliant idea of walking up the stairs at work, and my office is on 11th floor, people! I'll spare you details of my sweating, cursing , and heavy breathing, I made it:)
Plan for tonight is to find zumba video in youtube and dance like crazy hippo for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment