Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 16 -PP

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning, so I stepped on the scale twice just to make sure: 160,5!
I'm very excited that tomorrow I have a chance to reach my first mini-goal of 160.  I need to be really good today. By the way, yesterday instead of dinner I had 1% milk with 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa. I wish I had such willpower to skip dinner everyday.
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with 2 slices of mortadella, usual cofffee
350 ml of redbull (sugarfree,15 calories)
Lunch: miso soup + 3 small skewers of chicken in Japanese restaurant, green tea
Snack: string cheese (weight watchers)
Dinner: whole  fish  (branzino) broiled with parsley and lemon
Water: 2L
Exercise: none:( it was raining all day

2 comments:

  1. Well done! That is AWESOME!! :) Can't wait till tomorrow. Be good today and you'll reach your goal :) good job.

    ReplyDelete